Who’s Driving? trains Libertarians to:
- differentiate themselves from their Democratic and Republican opponents.
- recognize when a conversation is mired in a discussion about existing, or more, Big Government, and to quickly redirect the conversation to one that advances a Libertarian agenda.
- present Libertarian Solutions that have broad appeal, that are simple and easy for voters to grasp, and that open their minds to voting Libertarian.
- help voters see why implementing these solutions will make their lives dramatically better.
- anticipate and respond effectively to objections.
- create a mandate for their Libertarian solutions, so they have a much better chance of enacting them if elected.
In short, Who’s Driving? gives Libertarians powerful tools to enhance their campaigns and to put liberty in the driver’s seat.