If you are an IT practitioner and are willing to volunteer your services occasionally, we’d like to hear from you!
Our LP WebDev group assists our national headquarters and state affiliates evaluate and implement technology and tools. Examples of areas where you may help includes:
- membership databases
- email systems
- get-out-the-vote technology
- donation systems
- social media integration
Examples of some of the tools that are used by the national Libertarian Party and state affiliates include:
- Website content managers: WordPress, NationBuilder, Drupal, Weebly, Joomla
- Membership databases: Raiser’s Edge (by Blackbaud), Nationbuilder, CiviCRM, SalesForce
- Broadcast email systems: iContact, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, NationBuilder, CiviCRM
- Donation systems: PayPal, NationBuilder, Authorize.net, ClickandPledge, CiviCRM, IATS, Piryx
We interact via our Slack platform and via conference call.
To Get Involved
Please fill out the form and upload your resume as well as a non-disclosure agreement (print, sign, scan). We will be in touch soon after!